U.S. Customs Recordation
Why I.P. Paralegal Services ®?
The Paralegal Profession
Ethics and Confidentiality
In Memory of
Patent Search Services
- Conduct On-line Patent Searches
- Access numerous on-line databases including Questel-Orbit® and several web
- Prior Art, family patents, inventors, assignees, classifications, drawings,
assignments, reexaminations, reinstatements, expirations and pending litigations
- U.S. and PCT Watch service of competitors' inventions through Gazettes
- Patent information is very valuable for finding out what others are doing, for
locating new technologies to license, and to measure rates of progress in other
- Register U.S. Patents with U.S. Customs
- Prepare U.S. and Foreign Documents Electronically
- PCT Demands and Requests and related documents electronically
- Transmittals, Declarations, Powers of Attorney, Small Entity Declarations,
Assignments, Missing Parts, IDS and Forms PTO/SB/08A & 08B (formerly Form
1449) with references, Corrected Drawings, Correct Inventorship, Restriction
Requirements, Draft responses to Office Actions, etc.
- Pay Issue Fees, Maintenance Fees, Annuities, Obtain Official Drawings, Proofread
- Obtain Certified Documents, File Histories and Foreign, Coordinate Legalization of
- Our Intellectual Property Library and Resources
- 37 C.F.R.
- Manual of Patent Examining Procedures (MPEP)
- PCT Applicant's Guide
- Patent Office Rules and Practice by Horwitz (Forms only)
- Patent Law Interactive Drafting System on CD-ROM, derived from Patent Office
Rules and Practice by Lester Horwitz, automates the completion of forms for
almost every area of patent practice before the PTO and provides a neat, crisp
form for submission to the Office.
- Manual of Industrial Property for Handling of Applications for Patents, Designs and Trade Marks Throughout the World
- Questel-Orbit® for On-Line Patent Searching
- Organization and Efficiency
Organize and track major worldwide filing projects and assignments
Complete U.S. and PCT forms electronically from stored client information.