Contact Us About Advertising
Intellectual Property Specialists for Lawyers
Specializing in Patents,
U.S. Customs Recordation
Why I.P. Paralegal Services ®?
The Paralegal Profession
In Memory of
I.P. Paralegal Services® respects the confidentiality of its Lawyer-clients as
well as Lawyers' own ethical obligations to maintain the confidentiality of
their clients' information.
In addition, I.P. Paralegal Services® honors Lawyers' responsibilities regarding
Nonlawyer Assistants, such as Paralegals and in particular, Freelance Paralegals.
For this reason, I.P. Paralegal Services® pledges the following:
© 1998 - 2003, I.P. Paralegal Services®, Inc.
All rights reserved.
- To keep abreast of any changes to the Model Rules of Professional Conduct of
the American Bar Association Center for Responsibility, especially with
- Rule 1.6: Confidentiality of Information
- Rule 5.3: Responsibilities Regarding Nonlawyer Assistants
- Rule 5.4: Professional Independence of a Lawyer
- Rule 5.5: Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Execute the attached Confidentiality Agreement for each Lawyer-client.
- Seek out and understand Formal Opinions issued by the American Bar
Association Standing Committee on Ethics and Professional Responsibility such
- Formal Opinion 95-398, "Access of Nonlawyers to Lawyer's Data Base",
October 27, 1995.
- Seek out and adhere to laws pertaining to the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Avoid even the appearance of the Unauthorized Practice of Law by:
- Hold fast to our motto: "Lawyers are our only clientsSM".
- Work only under the supervision of a Lawyer.
- Turn away nonlawyers requesting services.
- Observing the
National Federation of Paralegal Associations' Model Code of Ethics and
Click Here to contact us by form